Aerobatic vs Catalyze: What are the differences?
Developers describe Aerobatic as "Smart Hosting for Single Page Apps". In a nutshell, it's a platform as a service (PaaS) for HTML5 web apps. You could think of it as Heroku for the front-end. It provides a streamlined developer workflow and a suite of cloud-based smart hosting modules that are highly complementary to your custom app code running in the browser. On the other hand, Catalyze is detailed as "HIPAA-compliant cloud computing for healthcare". Cloud tools for healthcare. We provide a HIPAA-compliant Platform as a Service (PaaS), HIPAA-compliant Mobile Backend (BaaS), and HL7 integration services. Focus on building your digital health app, and not on compliance. Think of us as your healthcare-specific DevOps team.
Aerobatic and Catalyze belong to "Platform as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Aerobatic are:
- Build feature-rich HTML 5 single page apps in the cloud
- Enhanced integration, performance, and security over static apps
- Built-in asset delivery optimization
On the other hand, Catalyze provides the following key features:
- Platform includes everything for infrastructure-specific HIPAA compliance: dedicated logging, monitoring, encryption in transit and at rest, backups, disaster recovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, to name a few
- Mobile Backend includes a compliant datastore, user management capabilities, custom classes, and more
- Audited 3 times, 2 HIPAA and 1 HITRUST