AfterShip vs EasyPost: What are the differences?
Developers describe AfterShip as "Shipment Tracking API". AfterShip provides shipment tracking API for online retailers, supporting 200 carriers worldwide. On the other hand, EasyPost is detailed as "Shipping for developers". Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration.
AfterShip and EasyPost belong to "Shipping" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by AfterShip are:
- Shipment tracking API & Webhook
- Automated shipment tracking
- Email & SMS delivery notifications
On the other hand, EasyPost provides the following key features:
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
What is AfterShip?
What is EasyPost?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using AfterShip?
What are the cons of using EasyPost?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
This is a great API! I made an integration for woocommerce that you can check at shop.wanderlust-webdesign.com/shop/print-usps-fedex-ups-shipping-labels-via-woocommerce/