Amazon Mobile Analytics vs Flurry: What are the differences?
What is Amazon Mobile Analytics? Easily collect, visualize, and understand app usage data at scale. You simply add the AWS Mobile SDK to your app and publish the app using your existing distribution mechanism (such as the iTunes Store, Google Play, or Amazon Appstore), and you can start accessing reports in the AWS Management Console.
What is Flurry? Build, measure, advertise and monetize your apps. More companies trust Flurry Analytics to understand how consumers interact with their mobile applications than all other app analytics providers combined. Over 80,000 companies use Flurry Analytics in more than 230,000 applications to measure audience reach, engagement, retention, conversions, revenue and more.
Amazon Mobile Analytics and Flurry can be categorized as "Mobile Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Mobile Analytics are:
- Overview: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, Sticky Factor, Total Daily Sessions, 1-Day Retention, Average Revenue Per Daily Active User (ARPDAU), Paying Daily Active Users, and Average Revenue Per Paid Daily Active User (ARPPDAU).
- Active Users: Daily Active Users (DAU), Monthly Active Users (MAU), New Users, and Sticky Factor.
- Sessions: Total Sessions (number of time your app was used on a particular day) and Average Number of Sessions Per Daily Active User (DAU).
On the other hand, Flurry provides the following key features:
- Harness the power of industry-leading mobile app analytics for free
- Look beyond the download to investigate how users interact with your app
- Learn how, when, where and by what kind of audience your app is used
What is Amazon Mobile Analytics?
What is Flurry?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Amazon Mobile Analytics?
What are the cons of using Amazon Mobile Analytics?
What are the cons of using Flurry?
What tools integrate with Amazon Mobile Analytics?
It is a rare combination as you guess and there are not a lot of solutions especially in rather-new mobile analytics field that are both easy to integrate for your development team and provides a lot of accurate, relevant data for your marketing department! Great job flurry!