Apifier vs Kimono: What are the differences?
Apifier and Kimono belong to "Web Scraping API" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Apifier are:
- Crawl and extract data from websites that employ AJAX, complex pagination or infinite scroll using the same tools you already use for your front-end development
- No need to install browser plugins, download any tools, setup cron jobs, databases or proxy servers
On the other hand, Kimono provides the following key features:
- Build an API in seconds with kimono to power your apps, models and visualizations with live data without writing any code
- The kimono smart extractor recognizes patterns in web content allowing you get the data you want quickly and visually
- We host your APIs and data in the cloud and run them on the schedule that's right for you