Automate.io vs Zapier: What are the differences?
What is Automate.io? *Put your business on Autopilot. Automate Sales, Marketing & E-Commerce Processes *. Automate.io allows businesses to connect different cloud / SaaS applications, and automate workflows across (marketing, sales, and other internal processes) One can create simple one-to-one integrations to sync data or complex workflows across multiple applications.
It helps create workflow bots on top of 100+ popular cloud applications - Salesforce, Google Apps, Trello, Hubspot, Quickbooks, Shopify and many more. .
What is Zapier? Automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, Gmail, and 400+ more). Zapier is for busy people who know their time is better spent selling, marketing, or coding. Instead of wasting valuable time coming up with complicated systems - you can use Zapier to automate the web services you and your team are already using on a daily basis.
Automate.io and Zapier belong to "Web Service Automation" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Automate.io are:
- Connect 100+ apps
- More Than Automated Exports
- Multi-Step Bots let you configure automated workflows with any number of Actions after your Trigger event
On the other hand, Zapier provides the following key features:
- A Zap is a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over. In words, a Zap looks like this: "When I get a new thing in A, do this other thing in B." The first part is the trigger and the second part is the action. An example is "When I get a new entry from a Wufoo form, create a new lead in Salesforce."
- You can pick what fields from the trigger service should go to the action service and you can use static text and custom fields too. For instance, you might say that the phone number from your Wufoo form should be the work phone of your new Salesforce lead.
- Zapier regularly checks your trigger for new data. When the Zap triggers, Zapier automatically performs your action for you. Continuing with the Wufoo scenario, say you receive five new entries. Zapier takes each one and makes a new lead in Salesforce, customized to the way you specified in your Zap.
What is Automate.io?
What is Zapier?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Automate.io?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Automate.io?
What are the cons of using Zapier?
What companies use Automate.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Hey! I have been using Zapier for a while and I get updates for everything that I do. :D Sports, gmail, and pretty much everything else!
Zapier is used to catch Webhooks from Shopify to do things like customer follow-up, cart abandonment and other cool things.
- Trigger Redmine issues.
- Merge request trigger from Gitlab by webhook.
- Post messages/alerts to Chatwork to dev team.
This service saves so much time integrating different API services and triggering different cloud apps.
Monitoring new customer sales, keeping MailChimp lists up to date with current subscriber information.