Backand vs Stamplay: What are the differences?
What is Backand? Backend-as-a-Service for AngularJS and Ionic. Backand is a powerful backend-as-a-service for AngularJS that provides out-of-the-box social login, push notifications, Ionic integration and much more.
What is Stamplay? API Lego for developers. Build back-end piecing together APIs as building blocks. The API-based development platform enabling developers to do 80% of the job in 1% of the time thanks to: out of the box APIs for users and data, one-click integration with any API, scalable infrastructure and SDKs. Build Rome in a day.
Backand and Stamplay can be categorized as "Web App Builders" tools.
Some of the features offered by Backand are:
- Data Storage: Work with JSON models, complex as you like, and let Backand add or edit the data for you.
- REST API for any Database: Backand automatically generates a REST API for any database, including MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Advanced Data Models: Backand lets you create sophisticated data models with a single click, including parent-child relationships, many-to-many.
On the other hand, Stamplay provides the following key features:
- One click API integrations with Stripe, Algolia, Twilio, Sendgrid and more
- Build server-side business logic with no code
- API to store any data type
"Easy setup" is the primary reason why developers consider Backand over the competitors, whereas "Easy to use" was stated as the key factor in picking Stamplay.