Blitline vs Cloudinary: What are the differences?
Developers describe Blitline as "Image processing in the cloud (cropping, rotating, compositing, filtering)". Blitline drastically reduces the amount of work you need to develop an application that does any image processing. Stop rebuilding the same image processing functionality, let us do it for much less than it would cost you to make and support it. Pay for only the image processing time that your jobs use. We believe your images should be YOUR images. We also believe that you should never be "locked in" to using Blitline. The flexibility of the JSON API means you could stub out Blitline later without ever touching your production/deployed code. On the other hand, Cloudinary is detailed as "An end-to-end image & video management solution for your web and mobile applications". Cloudinary is a cloud-based service that streamlines websites and mobile applications' entire image and video management needs - uploads, storage, administration, manipulations, and delivery.
Blitline and Cloudinary can be primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blitline are:
- Industrial Strength- If you are a website that needs to manipulate large numbers of photos, Blitline is your economical solution.
- Convenient- If you are importing photos from an external service and need to crop, thumbnail, or process them, we are your answer.
- Versatile- Screenshots, PDFs, animated GIFs, obscure image formats, we are your one stop shop for all of these.
On the other hand, Cloudinary provides the following key features:
- Upload images to a cloud-based storage
- Upload video to cloud-based storage
- Automatic backup and revision tracking