Buddybuild vs Distiller: What are the differences?
What is Buddybuild? A continuous integration, continuous deployment and user feedback platform for iOS and Android development teams. Buddybuild ties together continuous integration, continuous delivery and an iterative feedback solution into a single, seamless platform.
What is Distiller? Build and deploy iOS apps faster. Distiller's hosted continuous integration platform takes the pain out of mobile development through automated build, test, and deployment of your iOS apps.
Buddybuild and Distiller can be categorized as "Mobile Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buddybuild are:
- Frictionless Setup: set up a comprehensive CI system for your iOS and Android apps in just minutes.
- Customizable Workflow: use and extend buddybuild to meet the needs of your mobile development workflow.
- Test with Confidence: maintain and improve the quality of your code base with automated Unit and UI testing
On the other hand, Distiller provides the following key features:
- Integrated with GitHub
- Rebuild and test with every commit
- Automated OTA deploy via Testflight & Hockey
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Buddybuild?
What is Distiller?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions