Buddybuild vs Greenhouse: What are the differences?
What is Buddybuild? A continuous integration, continuous deployment and user feedback platform for iOS and Android development teams. Buddybuild ties together continuous integration, continuous delivery and an iterative feedback solution into a single, seamless platform.
What is Greenhouse? Simple and secure continuous integration for mobile apps. Greenhouse automatically builds your project for every commit you make and runs all your unit or UI tests on the emulator/simulator or on real hardware. Automatic build distribution is also supported so that your team and clients are always up to date with the latest state of your apps.
Buddybuild and Greenhouse can be primarily classified as "Mobile Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buddybuild are:
- Frictionless Setup: set up a comprehensive CI system for your iOS and Android apps in just minutes.
- Customizable Workflow: use and extend buddybuild to meet the needs of your mobile development workflow.
- Test with Confidence: maintain and improve the quality of your code base with automated Unit and UI testing
On the other hand, Greenhouse provides the following key features:
- Supports Android, iOS, Cordova & Ionic apps
- Free for up to 2 public or private repositories
- Android- Gradle projects, iOS- Xcode build system and Facebook xctool, with full CocoaPods & Carthage integration.
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 11 developers like Buddybuild, while over 11 developers mention "Easy setup & usage" as the leading cause for choosing Greenhouse.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Buddybuild?
What is Greenhouse?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions