Catalyze vs MongoDB Stitch: What are the differences?
What is Catalyze? HIPAA-compliant cloud computing for healthcare. Cloud tools for healthcare. We provide a HIPAA-compliant Platform as a Service (PaaS), HIPAA-compliant Mobile Backend (BaaS), and HL7 integration services. Focus on building your digital health app, and not on compliance. Think of us as your healthcare-specific DevOps team.
What is MongoDB Stitch? Backend as a Service for web and mobile applications. MongoDB Stitch lets developers focus on building applications rather than on managing data manipulation code, service integration, or backend infrastructure. Stitch lets you focus on building the app users want, not on writing boilerplate backend logic.
Catalyze and MongoDB Stitch can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Catalyze are:
- Platform includes everything for infrastructure-specific HIPAA compliance: dedicated logging, monitoring, encryption in transit and at rest, backups, disaster recovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, to name a few
- Mobile Backend includes a compliant datastore, user management capabilities, custom classes, and more
- Audited 3 times, 2 HIPAA and 1 HITRUST
On the other hand, MongoDB Stitch provides the following key features:
- REST API to MongoDB Atlas
- Declarative data access controls
- Service integrations (AWS S3, Twilio...)