Catalyze vs Paz: What are the differences?
What is Catalyze? HIPAA-compliant cloud computing for healthcare. Cloud tools for healthcare. We provide a HIPAA-compliant Platform as a Service (PaaS), HIPAA-compliant Mobile Backend (BaaS), and HL7 integration services. Focus on building your digital health app, and not on compliance. Think of us as your healthcare-specific DevOps team.
What is Paz? A Simple Docker PaaS Written in Node.js. A pluggable in-house service platform with a PaaS-like workflow, built on Docker, CoreOS, Etcd and Fleet.
Catalyze and Paz can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Catalyze are:
- Platform includes everything for infrastructure-specific HIPAA compliance: dedicated logging, monitoring, encryption in transit and at rest, backups, disaster recovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, to name a few
- Mobile Backend includes a compliant datastore, user management capabilities, custom classes, and more
- Audited 3 times, 2 HIPAA and 1 HITRUST
On the other hand, Paz provides the following key features:
- A web front-end to CoreOS' Fleet with a PaaS-like workflow
- Like a clustered/multi-host Dokku
- Beautiful web UI
Paz is an open source tool with 6 GitHub stars and 4 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Paz's open source repository on GitHub.