Clara Labs vs Doodle: What are the differences?
Clara Labs: Intelligent personal assistant that manages your calendar. Clara is an intelligent personal assistant that manages your calendar; Doodle: The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster. Doodle takes the pain out of finding the right date and time for a group of people to meet and makes scheduling virtually effortless. More than 20M people use Doodle every month around the globe for private and business meetings.
Clara Labs and Doodle can be categorized as "Meeting Scheduling" tools.
Some of the features offered by Clara Labs are:
- Delegate the mental overhead of calendaring. CC Clara on your email thread, let go of anxiety around follow-ups, time-zone conversions, cancellations and rescheduling.
- Specify your preferences and control when and where meetings get scheduled. No more time gaps or context-switching and plenty of time to do productive work.
- Use the tools and processes you're used to. Clara integrates seamlessly with existing CRM tools and automated sales pipelines. Clara is on 24/7, and an account manager is always available.
On the other hand, Doodle provides the following key features:
- Avoid conflicting bookings
- Automatically sync appointments to your calendar
- See who is missing at first sight