Constant Contact vs Iterable: What are the differences?
Constant Contact: Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed. As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions; Iterable: We Empower Growth Marketers. Iterable empowers growth marketers to create world-class user engagement campaigns throughout the full lifecycle, and across all channels. Marketers segment users, build workflows, automate touchpoints at scale without engineering support.
Constant Contact and Iterable can be primarily classified as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, Iterable provides the following key features:
- Triggered, blast and drip campaign emails
- Mobile push notifications