Constant Contact vs Movable Ink: What are the differences?
What is Constant Contact? Grow with Email Marketing. Guaranteed. As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions.
What is Movable Ink? We pioneered the application of contextual experiences to email. Movable Ink clients can use any email service provider to deliver dynamic content that changes, in real-time, according to the context of each individual consumer. More than 250 brands use Movable Ink to optimize their email campaigns.
Constant Contact and Movable Ink can be categorized as "Email Marketing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Constant Contact are:
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
On the other hand, Movable Ink provides the following key features:
- Import your designs into agileEMAIL, and convert them into fully responsive bulletproof HTML email templates within minutes.
- View and manipulate every element of your desktop and mobile templates in an intuitive, responsive, real-time interface. Our cutting-edge visual email template editor makes the creation of real-time email campaigns easier than ever before.
- Get fully responsive email from one HTML file. Our unified template export gives you the option to export your final HTML template through a simple copy and paste, file download, or by forwarding it as an email.