Crazy Egg vs Mouseflow: What are the differences?
What is Crazy Egg? Visualize where your visitors click. Crazy Egg gives you the competitive advantage to improve your website in a heartbeat without the high costs.
What is Mouseflow? Watch your visitors interact with your site, live. Mouseflow records videos of your site visitors and generates heatmaps highlighting areas users are clicking, scrolling and ignoring. Immerse yourself in their behavior to maximize conversions and customer satisfaction.
Crazy Egg and Mouseflow belong to "Heatmap Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Crazy Egg are:
- HEATMAP TOOL- Visually identify the most popular areas of a given page.
- SCROLLMAP TOOL- It helps you to see which parts of your pages are working and which ones are not.
- OVERLAY TOOL- See what Google Analytics is not telling you.
On the other hand, Mouseflow provides the following key features:
- Live Mouse Tracking- Watch live recordings of visitor behavior. Capture all mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, keystrokes, and form fills.
- Click & Move Heatmaps- Spot trends and boost conversions with instant heatmaps. Measure the effectiveness of each page on your site.
- Scroll Heatmaps- See where visitors pay attention using scroll heatmaps. Optimize your site to maximize sales.
StackShare, Mailgun, and Ticketmaster are some of the popular companies that use Crazy Egg, whereas Mouseflow is used by trapimo, Notism, and Avanoo. Crazy Egg has a broader approval, being mentioned in 682 company stacks & 23 developers stacks; compared to Mouseflow, which is listed in 9 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.