Crowdin vs Qordoba: What are the differences?
Developers describe Crowdin as "Localization Management Platform". Crowdin is a localization management platform with all the features you need for agile localization. Get your app, game, web app, software and on fast and seamlessly translated into more than 300 languages. On the other hand, Qordoba is detailed as "Create market—specific messaging, imagery and UI—and publish with a single click". Qordoba’s localization software automatically pulls in and syncs all of the content required to take your products, marketing, sales collateral and documentation into over 100 markets.
Crowdin and Qordoba belong to "Translation Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Crowdin are:
- Translation Memory - no need to translate the same strings again
- Glossary - keep your project terminology consistent
- Screenshots - provide context to get relevant translations
On the other hand, Qordoba provides the following key features:
- LIVE EDITOR: Live rendering for your testers and localizers, without a test device or sandbox app.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS SUPPORT: Send push notifications to your users in their native language.
- NO RESUBMITTING: Add languages after submitting to App Store or Google Play.