Cyfe vs Screenful: What are the differences?
What is Cyfe? All-In-One Dashboard. Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time.
What is Screenful? Visualize your project progress on large screens. Screenful brings you a carefully selected set of metrics to keep your team informed of its progress. Get quick overview of your project status on your smartphone or tablet. Maximize the feedback that your team gets by installing a large visible display.
Cyfe and Screenful can be categorized as "Business Dashboards" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cyfe are:
- Monitor Everything- Monitor individual departments, multiple websites and anything else using dashboards.
- Pre-built Widgets- Pull data from popular services like Google and Salesforce using pre-built widgets.
- Custom Data Sources- Securely pull data from your company's internal databases using custom widgets.
On the other hand, Screenful provides the following key features:
- See what each team member is currently working on
- Track your lead and cycle times
- Track your sprint progress with a burn-down chart