Desk.com vs Help Scout: What are the differences?
Desk.com: The all-in-one system for delivering awesomely responsive customer support. Desk.com lets you see all your customers in one place and engage them across all your support channels (Twitter, Facebook, phone, email, chat and discussion boards) in one easy-to-use desktop. Be there for your customers — anytime, anywhere; Help Scout: A help desk for teams that insist on a delightful customer experience. With best in-class-reporting, an integrated knowledge base, 50+ integrations and a robust API, Help Scout lets your team focus on what really matters: your customers.
Desk.com and Help Scout belong to "Help Desk" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Desk.com are:
- Case Management- Stay on top of your support by tracking the owner, priority and status of every customer interaction. Create business rules to automate your workflow. Use case filters to focus on what's important.
- Universal Inbox- View and respond to all customer questions and inquiries from one spot: Desk.com's universal inbox. Email, Twitter, Facebook, Chat, and Phone
- Mobile- Use your iPhone or Android to stay on top of customer issues, collaborate with your team, and track and reply to cases, and see real-time notifications.
On the other hand, Help Scout provides the following key features:
- No ticket #'s or robo-text
- Get up and running in minutes
- Outstanding support, no matter plan
"Collaboration functionality" is the top reason why over 2 developers like Desk.com, while over 18 developers mention "Email based helpdesk" as the leading cause for choosing Help Scout.