Email on Acid vs Premailer: What are the differences?
Email on Acid: Email testing made simple. Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions; Premailer: Pre-flight for HTML email. For the best HTML e-mail delivery results, CSS should be inline. This is a huge pain and a simple newsletter becomes un-managable very quickly. This script is the solution.
Email on Acid and Premailer belong to "Email Testing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Email on Acid are:
- Preview your email in 8 operating systems, 6 web browsers, and 32 email clients - all within one click.
- Preview your email before you send it!- We manage hundreds of servers and mobile devices to deliver you the fastest results possible.
- Our Code Analysis identifies individual lines of code that are not supported in each email client.- Discrepancies are classified as critical, moderate, or minor. Critical errors might adversely affect your layout whereas minor errors might include unsupported fonts, alt, or title tags.
On the other hand, Premailer provides the following key features:
- CSS styles are converted to inline style attributes
- Relative paths are converted to absolute paths
- CSS properties are checked against e-mail client capabilities
Premailer is an open source tool with 2.02K GitHub stars and 334 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Premailer's open source repository on GitHub.
What is Email on Acid?
What is Premailer?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Premailer?
What are the cons of using Email on Acid?
What are the cons of using Premailer?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Email on Acid?
What tools integrate with Premailer?
Was a Litmus user for a few years til I came across Email on Acid.
Half the price, more clients available to test in, and previews seem more accurate, especially on mobile devices. Wish I didn't have to pay for this service at all but acid offers the best value.