Envoyer vs Scaleway: What are the differences?
Developers describe Envoyer as "A brand new way to deploy PHP and Laravel applications with zero downtime". Envoyer deploys your PHP applications with zero downtime. Just push your code, and let Envoyer deliver your application to one or many servers without interrupting a single customer. In this series, we'll discuss each feature of Envoyer, demonstrating how to use them with a sample project. On the other hand, Scaleway is detailed as "BareMetal SSD cloud servers". Scaleway is the best platform to deploy BareMetal ARM & X64 SSD cloud servers. Enjoy a new cloud computing experience!.
Envoyer and Scaleway are primarily classified as "Platform as a Service" and "Cloud Hosting" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Envoyer are:
- GitHub / Bitbucket Integration
- Seamless Deployment Rollbacks
- Deploy To Multiple Servers
On the other hand, Scaleway provides the following key features:
- A fantastic user experience that gives you the power to spawn your servers in two clicks.
- Deploy dedicated SSD servers with constant and predictable performance in 44 seconds.
- Uptime and response time guarantee for mission critical services backed by our 24x7 support team.
What is Envoyer?
What is Scaleway?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using Envoyer?
What are the cons of using Scaleway?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Used for Cast + DJ servers. As well as smaller servers for internal services.