Famous Framework vs ShieldUI: What are the differences?
What is ShieldUI? jQuery Plugins and HTML5 UI Framework. We offer a rich suite, which includes over 40 different component types and spans over multiple development platforms.
Some of the features offered by Famous Framework are:
- Reusability / interchangability. The Famous Framework is built around powerful constraints and a declarative syntax that make it possible for components to be reused and interchanged.
- Application consistency. In an ecosystem where widgets/applications/utilities all follow the same guidelines, developers and designers both reap the benefits: less trial and error when attempting to integrate with others' projects.
- Integration with existing web standards. Although our integration is far from complete, from the beginning we've aimed to design and build the framework around existing web standards.
On the other hand, ShieldUI provides the following key features:
- ASP.NET server controls with advanced data binding
- ASP.NET MVC components for tight integration with models and views
Famous Framework is an open source tool with 401 GitHub stars and 69 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Famous Framework's open source repository on GitHub.