iDoneThis vs WorkingOn: What are the differences?
iDoneThis: The easiest way to share and celebrate what you get done. Every evening, iDoneThis sends you an email that asks you what you got done that day. The next morning, we send a digest of what everyone on your team got done the previous day to you and your team members; WorkingOn: Minimalistic status reporting integrated into your workflow. Simple status reporting for your team. We integrate with various tools, like GitHub, Asana, Slack, HipChat, the command line, and email, so everyone can quickly understand what others are working on while remaining in flow.
iDoneThis and WorkingOn can be categorized as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by iDoneThis are:
- See what everyone has gotten done at a glance.
- We send a friendly email reminder so that you don’t have to nag. You don’t have to leave your inbox to update your status. Just reply to our email.
- Share feedback and gratitude every day. Dones are conversation starters and a launching point for an engaged and productive day.
On the other hand, WorkingOn provides the following key features:
- Avoid interruptions and stay in your workflow: Use the natural pause when switching tasks to share what you’re working on from the tools you already love.
- Motivation, productivity, and happiness: Team transparency is crucial to employee happiness and the best companies know it. Use our chat integrations to get real-time status updates from your team.
- Save time and skip the status meetings: Every morning we send an email with what was done the previous day. Whether you’re working at the same table or across timezones, everyone will be on the same page.