import.io vs ParseHub: What are the differences?
What is import.io? Extract data from the web. import.io is a free web-based platform that puts the power of the machine readable web in your hands. Using our tools you can create an API or crawl an entire website in a fraction of the time of traditional methods, no coding required.
import.io and ParseHub can be primarily classified as "Web Scraping API" tools.
Some of the features offered by import.io are:
- Real-time data extraction
- website automation
- Automatic webpage conversion into data (Magic)
On the other hand, ParseHub provides the following key features:
- Works with single-page apps, multi-page apps
- Uses machine learning for its state-of-the-art relationship engine
- Instantly shows sample data as you're working