Inferno vs Monkberry: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Inferno are:
- One of the fastest front-end frameworks for rendering UI in the DOM
- Components have a similar API to React ES2015 components with inferno-component
- Stateless components are fully supported and have more usability thanks to Inferno's hooks system
On the other hand, Monkberry provides the following key features:
- Small 1kb minified & gzipped
- Simple, small learning curve
- Fully tested
Inferno and Monkberry are both open source tools. Inferno with 13.8K GitHub stars and 636 forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Monkberry with 1.46K GitHub stars and 77 GitHub forks.