Kayako vs Zendesk: What are the differences?
Developers describe Kayako as "Kayako is a customer service platform that saves your team time so they can focus on building better customer relationships". Kayako a customer service platform that helps businesses connect with their customers and deliver a better customer support experience over the web, email, live chat and phone. Kayako is available in the cloud and on-premise. On the other hand, Zendesk is detailed as "The leading cloud-based customer service software solution". Zendesk provides an integrated on-demand helpdesk - customer support portal solution based on the latest Web 2.0 technologies and design philosophies.
Kayako and Zendesk can be categorized as "Help Desk" tools.
Some of the features offered by Kayako are:
- Support ticketing with email integration
- Live chat widgets for your helpdesk and your website
- Real-time visitor monitoring
On the other hand, Zendesk provides the following key features:
- Offer your customers a quick path to the answers they need with knowledge base and community features.
- Zendesk takes customer communication from anywhere—your website, email, phone, Twitter, Facebook, and chat—and turns it into a ticket.
- Zendesk simplifies your support team's workflow with custom automatic actions, meaningful organization, and streamlined systems for managing support content.
"Unlimited custom fields on forms" is the primary reason why developers consider Kayako over the competitors, whereas "Centralizes our customer support" was stated as the key factor in picking Zendesk.