Loggly vs Sumo Logic: What are the differences?
Developers describe Loggly as "Log Management, Simplified in the Cloud". The world's most popular cloud-based log management service delivers application intelligence. On the other hand, Sumo Logic is detailed as "Cloud Log Management for Application Logs and IT Log Data". Cloud-based machine data analytics platform that enables companies to proactively identify availability and performance issues in their infrastructure, improve their security posture and enhance application rollouts. Companies using Sumo Logic reduce their mean-time-to-resolution by 50% and can save hundreds of thousands of dollars, annually. Customers include Netflix, Medallia, Orange, and GoGo Inflight.
Loggly and Sumo Logic can be primarily classified as "Log Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Loggly are:
- See what your application is doing during development
- Catch exceptions and track execution flow
- Graph and report on the number of errors generated
On the other hand, Sumo Logic provides the following key features:
- Ability to collect data from on-premise sources, private/public/hybrid clouds, and SaaS/PaaS environments
- Real-time continuous query engine that constantly updates dashboards and reports for immediate visualization
- Anomaly detection engine that enables companies to proactively uncover events without writing rules
"Centralized log management" is the primary reason why developers consider Loggly over the competitors, whereas "Search capabilities" was stated as the key factor in picking Sumo Logic.
According to the StackShare community, Loggly has a broader approval, being mentioned in 95 company stacks & 15 developers stacks; compared to Sumo Logic, which is listed in 57 company stacks and 7 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Loggly?
What is Sumo Logic?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions