Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
mailparser.io vs PHPMailer: What are the differences?
What is mailparser.io? Transform emails into structured data and automate your email workflow within minutes. mailparser.io is a web-based email processing software which allows you to pull any kind of data from incoming e-mails based on custom parsing rules. The parsed data can be sent to any API with webhooks.
What is PHPMailer? The classic email sending library for PHP. A full-featured email creation and transfer class for PHP. It is a class library for PHP that provides a collection of functions to build and send email messages. PHPMailer supports several ways of sending email: mail() , Sendmail, qmail & direct to SMTP servers.
mailparser.io and PHPMailer can be primarily classified as "Email API" tools.
Some of the features offered by mailparser.io are:
- Email Parser
- Email Data Extraction
- Email Attachment Processing
On the other hand, PHPMailer provides the following key features:
- Integrated SMTP support - send without a local mail server
- Send emails with multiple To, CC, BCC and Reply-to addresses
- Multipart/alternative emails for mail clients that do not read HTML email
PHPMailer is an open source tool with 13.7K GitHub stars and 7.53K GitHub forks. Here's a link to PHPMailer's open source repository on GitHub.
Pros of mailparser.io
- A Powerful Solution3
- Free Trial3
- Create Powerful Parsing Rules3
- Pull Data from File Attachments3
- Flexible Integration2
- Push Your Data to Web-Apps2
- Convert E-mails into Structured Data2
- Automatically update your CRM2
- Easy Setup, No Installation2
- Email Data Extraction1
- Inbound Email API1
Pros of PHPMailer
- Easy configuration2
- Widely used1
- Integrations for PHP based platforms1