Marketo vs Pardot: What are the differences?
Marketo: Helping marketers master the art and science of digital marketing. Marketing automation, social campaigns, inbound marketing, sales apps, ROI reporting - all in one place; Pardot: *Software as a Service (SaaS) marketing automation platform *. It is a software as a service (SaaS) marketing automation platform offering email automation, targeted email campaigns and lead management for B2B sales and marketing organizations. It provides a full solution that helps marketers create meaningful connections, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals.
Marketo and Pardot can be primarily classified as "Marketing Automation" tools.
Some of the features offered by Marketo are:
- Email- Build relationships with highly personalized email and nurture campaigns
- Automation- Do more with less by automating marketing and sales activities
- Inbound- Attract more prospects through engaging content and SEO/SEM optimization
On the other hand, Pardot provides the following key features:
- B2B Marketing Automation
- Helps marketers create meaningful connections
- Empower sales to close more deals