MockFlow vs UXPin: What are the differences?
Developers describe MockFlow as "Super-easy Wireframing". MockFlow is an online wireframe software that helps to design, collaborate (in real-time) user interface mockups for software and websites. On the other hand, UXPin is detailed as "The Full-Stack UX Design Platform". Agile UX in one place: design systems, prototyping, and documentation together.
MockFlow and UXPin belong to "Wireframing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by MockFlow are:
- Presentation mode to test wireframe interactionsZoom wireframes with auto-size function
- SiteMap creator with pages and folders
- Interactive visualization of SiteMap
On the other hand, UXPin provides the following key features:
- Create Responsive Design Wireframes and Prototypes
- Real-Time Collaborative Design, Editing & Chat
- Easily Shareable Online & Offline Previews