Mouseflow vs SeeVolution: What are the differences?
Developers describe Mouseflow as "Watch your visitors interact with your site, live". Mouseflow records videos of your site visitors and generates heatmaps highlighting areas users are clicking, scrolling and ignoring. Immerse yourself in their behavior to maximize conversions and customer satisfaction. On the other hand, SeeVolution is detailed as "Heatmaps & Real-time Analytics All Overlaid on Your Website". SeeVolution’s click heatmaps show you every mouse click (and every touch on a mobile phone or tablet). Whether it’s an image, text, or link you will see exactly what your visitors are interacting with.
Mouseflow and SeeVolution can be primarily classified as "Heatmap Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Mouseflow are:
- Live Mouse Tracking- Watch live recordings of visitor behavior. Capture all mouse movements, clicks, scrolls, keystrokes, and form fills.
- Click & Move Heatmaps- Spot trends and boost conversions with instant heatmaps. Measure the effectiveness of each page on your site.
- Scroll Heatmaps- See where visitors pay attention using scroll heatmaps. Optimize your site to maximize sales.
On the other hand, SeeVolution provides the following key features:
- Click Heatmaps- Our Click Heatmaps let you see exactly what is being clicked on, and more importantly what isn't, so you can make informed decisions to optimize your site and maximize conversion.
- Mouse Move Heatmaps- Our Mouse Move Heatmaps will provide you with a clear view of what content your visitors are paying attention to.
- Scroll Heatmaps- Our Scroll Heatmaps show you exactly how far your visitors scroll, allowing you to move and rearrange elements of the page to take advantage of visitor behavior.