n:point vs StopLight: What are the differences?
n:point: JSON storage bins with schema validation. JSON storage bins that won't break your app Set up a lightweight JSON endpoint in seconds, then add a schema to edit your data safely at any time.; StopLight: Visual API Tooling. Stop writing thousands of lines of specification code. Our intuitive visual editors significantly cut down on design time, and are spec agnostic. Generate OAI (Swagger) and RAML specification code on demand.
n:point and StopLight can be primarily classified as "API" tools.
Some of the features offered by n:point are:
- Schema validation - Add JSON Schema to enforce the structure of your data
- Schema and data locking - Once you're confident that your schema or data won't change, lock them down so your app will never break
On the other hand, StopLight provides the following key features:
- Powerful API modeling tools
- Robust HTTP request maker
- One click hosted documentation
n:point is an open source tool with 55 GitHub stars and 3 GitHub forks. Here's a link to n:point's open source repository on GitHub.