NestJS vs Yew Framework: What are the differences?
NestJS and Yew Framework can be categorized as "Frameworks (Full Stack)" tools.
Some of the features offered by NestJS are:
- Extensible - Gives you true flexibility by allowing use of any other libraries thanks to modular architecture.
- Versatile - An adaptable ecosystem that is a fully-fledged backbone for all kinds of server-side applications.
On the other hand, Yew Framework provides the following key features:
- Compile into modern browsers' runtimes: wasm, asm.js, emscripten
- Uses own virtual-dom representation
- Put pure Rust code into HTML tags
NestJS is an open source tool with 17.4K GitHub stars and 1.22K GitHub forks. Here's a link to NestJS's open source repository on GitHub.