Notifiers vs OneSignal: What are the differences?
Developers describe Notifiers as "An easy way to send notifications". A one stop shop for all notification providers with a unified and simple interface. On the other hand, OneSignal is detailed as "Free Mobile and Web Push Notifications". Free mobile and web push notification service.
Notifiers and OneSignal can be categorized as "Mobile Push Messaging" tools.
Some of the features offered by Notifiers are:
- Spend your precious time on your own code base, instead of chasing down 3rd party provider APIs
- A minimal set of well known and stable dependencies (requests, jsonschema and click)
- A unified interface means that you already support any new providers that will be added, no more work needed!
On the other hand, OneSignal provides the following key features:
- Multiplatform notifications
- Web Push Support
- Safari Push Notifications
Notifiers is an open source tool with 1.17K GitHub stars and 38 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Notifiers's open source repository on GitHub.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Notifiers?
What is OneSignal?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Notifiers?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions