Okta vs Ping Identity: What are the differences?
What is Okta? Enterprise-grade identity management for all your apps, users & devices. Connect all your apps in days, not months, with instant access to thousands of pre-built integrations - even add apps to the network yourself. Integrations are easy to set up, constantly monitored, proactively repaired and handle authentication and provisioning.
What is Ping Identity? Single Sign-On and Identity Management Platform. Ping Identity provides an identity and access management platform enabling the right people access to the right things seamlessly and securely.
Okta and Ping Identity belong to "Password Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Okta are:
- Community Supported Network
- Comprehensive App Integrations
- Proactive Network Support
On the other hand, Ping Identity provides the following key features:
- Authenticate users leveraging any mobile device and contextual mobile data.
- Enable secure single sign-on to any application from anywhere on any device.
- Authorize access to only the web, mobile and API resources users need.