PhraseApp vs Qordoba: What are the differences?
PhraseApp: Translate your software better. Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process; Qordoba: Create market—specific messaging, imagery and UI—and publish with a single click. Qordoba’s localization software automatically pulls in and syncs all of the content required to take your products, marketing, sales collateral and documentation into over 100 markets.
PhraseApp and Qordoba can be primarily classified as "Translation Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by PhraseApp are:
- Translation Center- Manage and translate multiple localization projects at one place.
- In-Context Editor- Translate your web application in-context and boost translation quality.
- API- Integrate PhraseApp into your technical workflow.
On the other hand, Qordoba provides the following key features:
- LIVE EDITOR: Live rendering for your testers and localizers, without a test device or sandbox app.
- PUSH NOTIFICATIONS SUPPORT: Send push notifications to your users in their native language.
- NO RESUBMITTING: Add languages after submitting to App Store or Google Play.