RevenueCat vs Qonversion: What are the differences?
Developers describe RevenueCat as "Simple API for managing in-app subscriptions". RevenueCat makes implementing in-app subscriptions fast and easy. It wraps the SDKs, provides the backend, verifies the purchases and keeps them up-to-date so you can get back to building your app. On the other hand, Qonversion is detailed as "Mobile analytics for app makers to power subscription revenue growth". SAAS for mobile apps to increase subscription revenue by marketing insights using integrations with app stores, ad platforms, and SDK. Understand the true LTV of subscription-based apps and feed data on high-value users back to advertising accounts to improve ads targeting.
RevenueCat and Qonversion can be categorized as "Payments Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by RevenueCat are:
- SDKs for iOS, Android, ReactNative, and Unity
- Hosted backend for receipt verification and tracking
- Charts and analytics for churn and LTV
On the other hand, Qonversion provides the following key features:
- Subscription analytics for iOS and Android apps
- Real-time dashboards to track subscription performance
- Send subscription data to advertising accounts and third-party analytics (Facebook Advertising, AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Mixpanel etc.)