Semaphore vs Strider: What are the differences?
What is Semaphore? The continuous integration and delivery platform powering the world’s best engineering teams. Semaphore is the fastest continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) platform on the market, powering the world’s best engineering teams.
Semaphore and Strider can be categorized as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Semaphore are:
- Docker, Kubernetes, iOS support & 100+ preinstalled Tools
- Customizable Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Customizable Stages, Parallel Execution and Control Flow Switches
On the other hand, Strider provides the following key features:
- add hooks to perform arbitrary actions during build.
- modify the database schema to add custom fields.
- register their own HTTP routes.
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 19 developers like Semaphore, while over 5 developers mention "Free Open Source" as the leading cause for choosing Strider.
Strider is an open source tool with 4.33K GitHub stars and 434 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Strider's open source repository on GitHub.