Semaphore vs Strider: What are the differences?
What is Semaphore? The continuous integration and delivery platform powering the world’s best engineering teams. Semaphore is the fastest continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) platform on the market, powering the world’s best engineering teams.
Semaphore and Strider can be categorized as "Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Semaphore are:
- Docker, Kubernetes, iOS support & 100+ preinstalled Tools
- Customizable Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Customizable Stages, Parallel Execution and Control Flow Switches
On the other hand, Strider provides the following key features:
- add hooks to perform arbitrary actions during build.
- modify the database schema to add custom fields.
- register their own HTTP routes.
"Easy setup" is the top reason why over 19 developers like Semaphore, while over 5 developers mention "Free Open Source" as the leading cause for choosing Strider.
Strider is an open source tool with 4.33K GitHub stars and 434 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Strider's open source repository on GitHub.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Semaphore?
What is Strider?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Strider?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions