Sprint.ly vs Targetprocess: What are the differences?
Developers describe Sprint.ly as "Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time". Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products. On the other hand, Targetprocess is detailed as "Agile project management software for Scrum and Kanban". Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
Sprint.ly and Targetprocess can be primarily classified as "Agile Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Sprint.ly are:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.
On the other hand, Targetprocess provides the following key features:
- Kanban boards — create many boards to plan and track things
- Boards features — swimlanes, WIP limits, batch drag and drop cards, sort cards, filter cards
- Scrum — burn down charts, iteration planning and tracking, task boards
"Great Kanban based agile project management software" is the top reason why over 3 developers like Sprint.ly, while over 13 developers mention "Great looking project tracking" as the leading cause for choosing Targetprocess.