SSLMate vs StopTheHacker: What are the differences?
Developers describe SSLMate as "Buy SSL Certificates from the Command Line. Automate your renewals". SSLMate is the easiest way for developers and sysadmins to buy SSL certificates. On the other hand, StopTheHacker is detailed as "Website security via Malware scan & automated cleanup by AI engine". StopTheHacker is the easiest way to protect your website from attacks by known and unknown malware and viruses using an award winning AI-engine and machine learning techniques. Security services from StopTheHacker protect your website and safeguard your the online reputation of your business, helping increase your revenue and reducing downtime due to compromise.
SSLMate and StopTheHacker belong to "Security" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by SSLMate are:
- No complicated openssl commands.
- Certs delivered straight to your server.
- Automatic renewals with cron.
On the other hand, StopTheHacker provides the following key features:
- Detect attacks by known and unknown malware and hackers on your website
- Automatically cleans your website from when malware is found
- Prevent your online reputation from being tarnished