StandupMail vs WorkingOn: What are the differences?
What is StandupMail? Automagical team reporting to keep your team up-to-date. A daily email reminder requests a quick update from you and your team You reply with a list of your accomplishments, todos and problems. The next day, get a digest email with what your team got accomplished..
What is WorkingOn? Minimalistic status reporting integrated into your workflow. Simple status reporting for your team. We integrate with various tools, like GitHub, Asana, Slack, HipChat, the command line, and email, so everyone can quickly understand what others are working on while remaining in flow.
StandupMail and WorkingOn can be primarily classified as "Team Task Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by StandupMail are:
- A daily email digest keeps you and your team up-to-date on the previous day's accomplishments.
- Have everyone in the team share the same state of knowledge on accomplishments and problems
- Avoid time-consuming status meetings and interrupting the team from accomplishing their tasks
On the other hand, WorkingOn provides the following key features:
- Avoid interruptions and stay in your workflow: Use the natural pause when switching tasks to share what you’re working on from the tools you already love.
- Motivation, productivity, and happiness: Team transparency is crucial to employee happiness and the best companies know it. Use our chat integrations to get real-time status updates from your team.
- Save time and skip the status meetings: Every morning we send an email with what was done the previous day. Whether you’re working at the same table or across timezones, everyone will be on the same page.