Streak vs Zoho CRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Streak as "CRM in your inbox". Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox. We let you group emails from the same customer together into one view and push that customer through your pipeline. On the other hand, Zoho CRM is detailed as "Close More Deals in Less Time". Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system.
Streak and Zoho CRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Streak are:
- Simple Sharing- Want to know who in your organization has talked to a specific customer? Want to see the emails that went back and forth? Want to know where the customer is in the sales pipeline? Streak makes it easy, letting you selectively share parts of your inbox and all the deals across your company.
- Schedule Emails to Send Later- Did you know the best time to send an email to a warm lead is Monday at 9:30am? Streak lets you write an email now and have it delivered whenever you want.
- See all your deals inside Gmail- Want to see a holistic view of your customers or deals? We built a spreadsheet view right inside Gmail to let you edit your deals fast and create easy reports.
On the other hand, Zoho CRM provides the following key features:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
What is Streak?
What is Zoho CRM?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Zoho CRM?
What are the cons of using Streak?
What are the cons of using Zoho CRM?
Streak provides integrates CRM directly into Gmail so we can stay current with our customers, partners, and leads.
For staying on top of any long running business processes we have, e.g. leads, hiring.
Zoho Mail handles my personal and some lightweight production project emails services.