What is SVG.js?
The lightweight library for manipulating and animating SVG. It has no dependencies and aims to be as small as possible.
SVG.js is an open source tool with 9.2K GitHub stars and 999 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to SVG.js's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses SVG.js?
8 developers on StackShare have stated that they use SVG.js.
- Animations on size, position, transformations, color,...
- Painless extension thanks to the modular structure
- Various useful plugins available
- Unified api between shape types with move, size, center, ...
- Binding events to elements
- Full support for opacity masks and clipping paths
- Text paths, even animated
- Element groups
- Dynamic gradients and patterns
SVG.js Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SVG.js?
See all alternatives