What is Toybox?
Suggest and share changes to the styles and copy of your website in one workspace.
Toybox is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Toybox?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Toybox?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Toybox
Be the first to leave a pro
- CAPTURE YOUR PRODUCT. - Toybox captures any web page - not just a screenshot of one. With one-click, we pull in every HTML and CSS element (whether it's live in production or on a local branch) and re-render your page in Toybox. Gain visibility into what's being developed before it reaches your users.
- TWEAK ANYTHING - Toybox gives you the ability see how tiny tweaks to your product can make all the difference. Anyone on your team (designers, copywriters, product managers) can now make changes to the copy, spacing, type styles, colors etc. without having to speak code. Share visual changes with your teammates and hear their feedback.
- COLLABORATE & COMMUNICATE - Whether you're a freelancer, at an agency, or on a design team within a large organization, share and gather feedback from every stakeholder.
- TRACK PRODUCT EVOLUTION. - Keep a running history of your site. We store every edit, comment, and capture - allowing you to view what's been changed over time.
- INTEGRATE SEAMLESSLY - Integrate with your existing project management and collaboration tools. Let everyone know when an edit has been made without having to ping them.
Toybox Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Toybox?
See all alternatives
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -