What is Trajectory?
We wanted a tool that was good for writing user stories, bugs, and to-dos but also as good for managing the discussions happening around them. Trajectory helps you stay focused on what matters. Ideas are where you discuss the goals for your project. Based on that discussion, you create stories for the implementation. Trajectory makes it easy to see all the stories for an Idea and track progress toward your goal.
Trajectory is a tool in the Agile Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Trajectory?
No company stacks found
No developer stacks found
Why developers like Trajectory?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Trajectory
Be the first to leave a pro
- Stories can be estimated on an 8 point scale, or turned into todos, bugs, or milestones.
- See your progress for the current iteration based on your expected velocity.
- It’s easy to select, add, and insert stories at any point in your queue.
- See your historical velocity at a glance. Clicking shows a detailed view.
- Add stories to ideas, and see all existing related stories, without switching contexts.
- When stories are connected to ideas, we show progress toward completion.
Trajectory Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Trajectory?
See all alternatives
Collaborative, lightweight agile project management tool, brought to you by the experts in agile software development.
Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable. Over 55,000 developers & designers and over 52,0000 projects in first 10 months.
Targetprocess is an agile project management software that focuses on information visualization and freedom. It helps to track projects using Scrum, Kanban or other agile practices.
A very lightweight agile/lean project management tool.
Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products.
No related comparisons found
- No public GitHub repository available -