What is Uploadcare?
Who uses Uploadcare?
Why developers like Uploadcare?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Uploadcare in their tech stack.
I use Uploadcare because I was in need for a scalable and stable photo upload and manipulation service for a customer of ours. Uploadcare api is easy to learn and use, accompanied with a great service and support.
I use Uploadcare because of the simpler API for integrating to my current stack. I've looked around (ie. Cloudinary, etc.) but Uploadcare definitely has the most straight forward approach with their API.
We use Uploadcare with Netlify CMS. They have included advanced media support via Uploadcare and it has been working great!
Uploadcare has saved me countless hours/dollars/grief by offering an amazing file management & processing platform with a phenominal user interface that I can embed right in my web app. It terrifies me just thinking about life without Uploadcare. I recommend it to everyone I know!
- Stores files in Uploadcare Storage or connects to your AWS S3 buckets
- Delivers content in an instant across 5 continents with Uploadcare CDN
- Takes minutes to integrate thanks to series of guides for most popular Web platforms, programming languages, and frameworks
- Well-documented and provides live chat or email support
- Provides on-the-fly image processing and tools for editing images in desktop and mobile browsers
- Lets you resize, crop, rotate, enhance, extract colors, detect faces, and whatnot
- Provides REST API to manage your cloud storage
- Lets you upload files from multiple sources using File Uploader, raw API, libraries or plugins
- Provides HIPAA-compliance and PHI protection