What is Uptime.com?
Uptime.com is a website uptime and performance monitoring solution. Through minute-by-minute checks worldwide, Uptime identifies when issues happen with a site and immediately alerts the owner.
Uptime.com is a tool in the Website Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Slack, Jira, Datadog, Geckoboard, and Cachet are some of the popular tools that integrate with Uptime.com. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with Uptime.com.
Why developers like Uptime.com?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Uptime.com
Be the first to leave a pro
- Receive comprehensive domain monitoring at one minute intervals from locations worldwide
- Alerting - Receive real-time downtime alerts via email, SMS and third party push notifications
- Page Speed Monitoring - Identify performance bottlenecks through complete insights on your website’s performance
- Transaction Monitoring - Simulate visitor interaction with your site automatically and get alerted when critical site flows stop working correctly
- Real User Monitoring - Optimize the experience of actual users on your website leveraging detailed analytics, trends, and page load time analysis
- Domain Health - Get data on critical domain issues including data on DNS, Web Server, Mail Server and Blacklists
- Status Page - Utilize your status page for summarizing metrics on multiple checks for internal reporting or public display uptime.
Uptime.com Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Uptime.com?
See all alternatives
Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of.
It is all about helping you to keep your websites up. It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down.
Monitoring a website is one thing – finding the best way to alert you to downtime another. At StatusCake we give you as many options as possible to decide when & how often you’re contacted. Whether it’s by email, SMS, push notifications for iOS & Android or integration with third party apps including Zapier and PagerDuty – you decide how you want to be alerted and when!
updown is an online service that checks your website's status by periodically sending an HTTP HEAD request to the URL of your choice. It then notifies you by email or sms when your website is not responding correctly.
It gives you insight on how well your site loads and provides actionable recommendations on how to optimize it. It is a free tool that analyzes your page's speed & performance.