What is Uptime.com?
Uptime.com provides peace of mind to thousands of customers like Apple, Microsoft, IBM, Palo Alto Networks, Kraft, and BNP Paribas who trust us to monitor the performance, health, and downtime of their websites.
Uptime.com is a tool in the Website Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Uptime.com?
3 companies reportedly use Uptime.com in their tech stacks, including 800, Newswire, and Spider.com.
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Uptime.com.
Slack, Jira, Datadog, PagerDuty, and OpsGenie are some of the popular tools that integrate with Uptime.com. Here's a list of all 13 tools that integrate with Uptime.com.
- Receive comprehensive domain monitoring at one minute intervals from locations worldwide
- Alerting - Receive real-time downtime alerts via email, SMS and third party push notifications
- Page Speed Monitoring - Identify performance bottlenecks through complete insights on your website’s performance
- Transaction Monitoring - Simulate visitor interaction with your site automatically and get alerted when critical site flows stop working correctly
- Real User Monitoring - Optimize the experience of actual users on your website leveraging detailed analytics, trends, and page load time analysis
- Domain Health - Get data on critical domain issues including data on DNS, Web Server, Mail Server and Blacklists
- Status Page - Utilize your status page for summarizing metrics on multiple checks for internal reporting or public display uptime.
Uptime.com Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Uptime.com?
See all alternatives
Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of.
It is all about helping you to keep your websites up. It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down.
Better Uptime is a radically better infrastructure monitoring platform that calls the right person on your team if anything goes wrong. Schedule on-call duties, receive helpful alerts, and collaborate on solving incidents faster than ever.
Monitoring a website is one thing – finding the best way to alert you to downtime another. At StatusCake we give you as many options as possible to decide when & how often you’re contacted. Whether it’s by email, SMS, push notifications for iOS & Android or integration with third party apps including Zapier and PagerDuty – you decide how you want to be alerted and when!
updown is an online service that checks your website's status by periodically sending an HTTP HEAD request to the URL of your choice. It then notifies you by email or sms when your website is not responding correctly.