What is Usersnap?
Who uses Usersnap?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by members of with Usersnap in their tech stack.
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Usersnap in their tech stack.
Create issues quickly, allows end-users to create issues easily, and integrates with JIRA for immediate developer reaction to ongoing tasks or defects. Usersnap
Allows the user to send a screenshot and comments with a bug report. Also automatically sends all error information including console logs and client environment information directly to a BitBucket repo and Slack. Usersnap
- annotated browser screenshots
- visual bug reports
- project management dashboard
- Usersnap integrates very well with: Basecamp, JIRA, Trac, Redmine, FogBugz, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, Zendesk, TFS, Asana, OnTime, Evernote, Slack, WordPress, HipChat
- Creates a screenshot without any plugin to install
- Works in every browser
- You will get exactly what your users sees