What is Watchsend?
Understand your users better by watching videos of how they use your app
Watchsend is a tool in the Mobile Video Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Why developers like Watchsend?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Watchsend
Be the first to leave a pro
- Ultra-low Bandwidth & CPU- Watchsend uses less than 1MB per minute of recorded video, won't slow down your app, and doesn't impair battery life.
- Privacy First- You can choose to hide sensitive information, only record certain sections of your app, or even pixelate out all text entirely.
- Video crash reports- Watchsend can upload videos every time your app crashes, so you get to see exactly how to reproduce every crash in your app.
- Beta testing- See exactly how your users are actually using that new feature you pushed last week.
- Automatic Events- Watchsend automatically records and groups every screen viewed, button pressed, and action taken, so you can filter your recordings and look at exactly what matters.
- Tag Sessions and Devices- Attach tags to any recording session or device in your code. View, search, and filter by tags later.
- See Where They Touch- We track wherever your users' fingers touch the screen and display them in recordings.
Watchsend Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Watchsend?
Lookback helps you collect, understand and share user experiences.
UXCam automatically records all events in your app, providing insights into user behavior and helping you solve problems that users encounter.
See video, network and logs that led to bugs and crashes in live apps. No need to reproduce intermittent bugs. With Bugsee, all the crucial data is always there.