What is AnyChart?
AnyChart is a tool in the Charting Libraries category of a tech stack.
Who uses AnyChart?
19 developers on StackShare have stated that they use AnyChart.
Pros of AnyChart
Easy to use and super fast
A lot of chart types
- Cross-platform, cross-browser (IE6+)
- Compatible with virtually all scripting languages (ASP, PHP, ColdFusion, Perl, etc.)
- Huge, constantly growing number of supported types of charts, maps, stock/financial graphs, Gantt charts
- No installation
- No dependencies
- Highly customizable
- Easy to use
- Events support
- Multiple demos
- Extensive docs and API reference
- multiple interactive features (tooltips, (multi-)selection, hover, (multi-level) drill-downs, excluding data points, etc.)
- Powerful export engine
- Full accessibility (Section 508)
- Fast, attentive customer support
- Resonable pricing ($79+), flexible OEM/SaaS/PaaS licensing, free for non-commercial use
AnyChart Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to AnyChart?
See all alternatives
Highcharts currently supports line, spline, area, areaspline, column, bar, pie, scatter, angular gauges, arearange, areasplinerange, columnrange, bubble, box plot, error bars, funnel, waterfall and polar chart types.
amCharts is an advanced charting library that will suit any data visualization need. Our charting solution include Column, Bar, Line, Area, Step, Step without risers, Smoothed line, Candlestick, OHLC, Pie/Donut, Radar/ Polar, XY/Scatter/Bubble, Bullet, Funnel/Pyramid charts as well as Gauges.