What is Constant Contact?
As an industry leader in permission based online marketing, Constant Contact partners with the leading providers of online marketing and social media marketing solutions.
Constant Contact is a tool in the Email Marketing category of a tech stack.
Who uses Constant Contact?
6 companies reportedly use Constant Contact in their tech stacks, including Dive Gear Express LLC, CourseCraft, and CrystalFruit.
10 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Constant Contact.
Constant Contact Integrations
Unbounce, Instapage, Formstack, Get Satisfaction, and PayPal are some of the popular tools that integrate with Constant Contact. Here's a list of all 22 tools that integrate with Constant Contact.
Why developers like Constant Contact?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Constant Contact
Be the first to leave a pro
Constant Contact's Features
- Templates and one-click editing- Easy to use. Choose your customizable template.
- Free personal coaching and support- By phone, email, chat, and in person—anytime.
- Affordable—start for FREE- Priced for small businesses and nonprofits.
- Secure, permission-based email lists- Grow your email lists—it's secure and easy.
- Facebook, Twitter links- Promote your campaign on social media.
- Anti-spam checker- Send campaigns that get delivered.
- Social Stats- See who tweets, likes, and shares your emails.
- Apps & Integrations- Sync with your apps or find new ones.
Constant Contact Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Constant Contact?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
Campaign Monitor makes it easy to attract new subscribers, send them beautiful email newsletters and see stunning reports on the results.
It is an Email Marketing Service to engage subscribers, nurture leads, send beautiful, responsive emails and track results.
It is a secure and reliable business email solution tailor-made for your organization's communication needs. With enhanced collaboration features, it's not just an inbox—it's more.
It is the first ECRM–an Ecommerce CRM designed for building personal and profitable relationships with your customers at scale. It uses customer insight, data, and smarter email marketing automation at scale. With the best customer experience, your brand will never blend in.